Exercise can’t be pleasant to some, particularly if you are not used to working out. Each exercise program’s failure or success relies on your self-discipline and how you include it into your daily routine.
Below are the 10 most relaxing ways to burn your calories than doing it on the gym. The estimated calorie-burning calculation on NIHR (National Institute of Health Research) is based on a 200 pounds person.
1. Most Relaxing Ways to Burn your Calories – Rollerblading
Intensively, rollerblading can burn 683 calories/hour. Rollerblading on the way to your work and going home or when visiting the park is the best workout already.
2. Most Relaxing Ways to burn your Calories – Backpacking
Go backpacking if you wish to burn more. Almost 637 calories/hour can be burned on a 200 pounds person when hiking with a heavy backpack. It’s almost the same as fast-paced racquetball!
3. Most Relaxing Ways to Burn your Calories – Hiking
Hiking makes you feel great and enjoy nature. It’s so much different from spandex pants and plastic machines in a gym. Nevertheless, 546 calories/hour can be burned when hiking for a 200 pounds person.
4. Most Relaxing Ways to Burn your Calories – Moderate or light lap swimming
For a 200 pounds individual, 528 calories per hour can be burned in doing light and moderate lap swimming.
5. Most Relaxing Ways to Burn your Calories – Brisk Walk
It’s more effective to walk quickly compared to strolling. A 3.5 miles/hour on the way to your work can burn calories for 391 calories/per hour.
6. Most Relaxing Ways to Burn your Calories – Golfing
While playing golf in the course vicinity, carrying clubs can burn 391 calories/hour for a 200 pounds individual, which is almost the same as brisk walking.
7. Most Relaxing Ways to Burn your Calories – Slow Cycling
Cycling less than 10 mph pace can burn up to 364 calories/hour in a person weighing 200 pounds. It’s similar to having a power yoga or playing volleyball.
8. Most Relaxing Ways to Burn your Calories – Canoeing
If you’re living near a river, you’ll have the reason to go there often. For a 200 pounds person, 319 calories per hour can be burned if he paddles down a lake or a river.
9. Most Relaxing Ways to Burn your Calories – Tai Chi
One kind of Chinese Martial Arts is Tai Chi and is often used as an exercise. Moreover, compared to other workouts, its deliberate, slow movement, gives a different feeling. Tai Chi can burn calories for 273/hour.
10. Most Relaxing Ways to Burn your Calories – Ballroom Dancing
Ballroom dancing is a competitive type of sport and can be an exciting hobby. This kind of exercise is a decent one. For people who are dancing ballroom, 273 calories/hour can be burned. Active dancing can give best results.