The following is a list of the 10 highest Bungee Jumps in the world. While Bungee jumps can be made from both fixed objects (bridges, dams, cliffs) and from movable object (hot air balloons, helicopters), this list contains only fixed objects
1. Royal Gorge Bridge, Colorado, United States – 321 meters (1,053 ft).
The Royal Gorge Bridge is the highest Bungee location on earth. The bridge itself was the highest bridge in the world from 1929 until 2001 and is still the highest in the United States
2. Macau Tower, Macau, China – 233 meters (764 ft)
The first jump from the Macau Tower took place on December 17, 2006 by A J Hackett. By doing so, he broke his own Guinness World Record of “The Highest Bungee Jump from a Building” he previously achieved in 1987 by jumping from the Eiffel Tower
3. Contra Dam, Ticino, Switzerland – 220 meters (721 ft).
The Contra Dam, also known as Verzasca Dam or Locarno Dam, is an s an arch dam on the Verzasca River in Switzerland. The opening scene of GoldenEye, the 1995 James Bond film, featured Bond jumping off the Contra dam. The dam became a Bungee jumping hot spot soon after the film was released
4. Bloukrans Bridge, Western Cape, South Africa – 216 meters (709 ft).
Bloukrans Bridge Bungy is the world’s highest commercial bridge bungee jump at 216 metres (709 ft) above the Bloukrans River. The Bloukrans Bridge became the first African bridge for bungee jumping in 1990
5. Europabrücke Bridge, Innsbruck, Austria – 192 meters (630 ft).
This bridge spans the Sill River on the route between Austria and Italy. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Alps right before you jump
6. Niouc Bridge, Val d’Anniviers, Switzerland – 190 meters (623 ft)
7. Kolnbrein Dam, Carinthia, Austria – 169 meters (555 ft).
Also in Austria, this dam was constructed between the years 1971 and 1979. It is the tallest dam in Austrian. The dam has been used for Bungee Jumping since 2010, when a skywalk was installed on top of it
8. Vidraru Dam, Curtea de Arges, Romania – 166 meters (545 ft).
This Bungee Jump is the highest in Romania
9. The Last Resort Bridge, Kodari, Nepal – 160 meters (525 ft).
This long jump is done off of Nepal’s longest suspension bridge, on the Araniko Highway and over the Bothe-Kosi river
10. Perrine Bridge, Idaho, United States – 148 meters (485 ft)
The Perrine Bridge carries Highway 93 over the Snake River Canyon. It is also commonly used for BASE jumping and Bungee jumping